Sunday 30 December 2012

Favourites of 2012

I love to see peoples favourite project posts, and thought I would post my own.

My cakes have been a highlight this year:




Joining the Fantastic Ribbon DT was a real accomplishment too!
This is my favourite ribbon project so far!


Here are my favourite cards:

Totally CAS



Waltzingmouse challenges always test my ingenuity!

Rainbow colours are still a firm favourite!


I still love all things nature, and love these PTI dies.


I just love this, it was completely personalised for the person receiving it.

That was my year, I think 2013 will be the year of the Silhouette for me, which is a completely different style of card making to my usual style, but I'm excited!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I loved looking at your projects. You make the NEATEST cakes, girl!! Wow! I admire your skill. :)

    I also think the ribbon case for your phone is ultra cool and a wonderful different use for ribbons.

    Hope 2013 is a healthy, prosperous year with many blessings for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a wonderful collection of crafts and cakes - you are so creative! LOVE them all but think the last one is my absolute favorite! Have a great Saturday, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, your cakes are amazing especially x

    ReplyDelete