Monday 24 June 2013

Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday card


This is the card I made for my little man for his birthday, and it is made almost entirely on my Silhouette portrait. We went to Disneyland Paris last week, and in preparation for doing my first real scrapbook I've been looking on Pinterest at loads of Disney layouts and free files which inspired this card. The font is called Waltograph and can be downloaded free from www.dafont.com (SO useful for all your font needs!). I made the background paper myself by replicating a little Mickey head over and over. The Silhouettes print feature makes this easy (and it also meant I could just print his name and then cut it on my silhouette. I googled some Mickey things like hands and shorts, then using the trace feature on the Silhouette software I was able to cut each other the parts in different sections and layer up the colours. Some bright red and yellow card was all I needed to finish it off, with a little stitched edge ribbon. I hope you like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like it alright....you are very clever it looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete